- Cet évènement est passé
IMODE FINAL EVENT
IMODE is organising its final event at the Learning Center Innovation LILLIAD in Lille, France !
IMODE is a collaborative research project for multicomponent pharmaceutical products (co-amorphous and co-crystals) and medical devices that are loaded with bioactive molecules. Started in 2016, the IMODE project is funded by the European Interreg 2 Seas programme and co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The project’s overall objective is to bring together the specific transdisciplinary skills and experiences of partners (academic research groups, development agencies, SMEs) in order to provide the 2 Seas Area with strategic advantages for innovative pharmaceutical and medical applications.
The final event will be the occasion to get an overview of the project outputs and draw the final conclusions! The rich scientific programme will particularly include the following topics:
- Techniques for off-line preformulation screening and processing optimisation analysis
- Synthesis of pharmaceutical cocrystals with improved stability and dissolution rates including computational screenings.
- Effective and scalable drug delivery systems developments.
- Optimization of hot-melt extruded solid dispersions processing.
- Bio-based matrix solid dosage form for oral controlled drug delivery.
- Advanced drug delivery systems for colon targeting.
- Drug Eluting Stents elaborated from advanced techniques (electrospinning and 3D printing) for the treatment of coronary artery diseases with dual therapeutic activities (thrombosis and restenosis).
- Test of drug-drug interactions according to genetic profiling, efficacy and prognostic side-effects of stent.
- Morning session | Conferences to be held by IMODE Partners
- Networking lunch
- Afternoon session | Conferences and Networking moment
Registration to IMODE final event is free but mandatory before the 15th of September 2020.